Friday, April 20, 2012

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's resolution was to take my crafting to a different level.  First step, create a blog.  Well, I did it.  I know it needs lots of work, but I'm learning and I'm hoping to get better each time.

So, with that said.  I plan on posting my creations as they are finished.  Currently, I'm working on a paperbag album to celebrate my cousin, Greg and Justina's wedding.  This is a fun album to put on their desk or coffee table at home.  Not the more formal album I'm sure she's already creating.  I like the way it's turning out so far.  I'll post photos later.

Also working on helping my sis, Marlene with her family Disneyland scrapbook.  This is so much fun!  Mickey and friends can always get you in a good mood. 

Thanks for taking this step with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!