Friday, June 17, 2011

My Coworker's Son's Blog

Hey there, I'm busy as usual making things.  Instead of posting some photos.  I wanted to share a blog that my friend/coworker's son has.  He is making a trek "North" from the Bay Area to Seattle choosing to live homeless in order to collect donations for Japan and also to help him find the meaning of life.  She sent the link to me and I read the first post not sure what to expect, but I have to tell you, it's addicting.  He's an incredible writer that's truly writing from the heart and his experiences.  He's on Day 8.  I seriously see a movie or book deal after he's done. 

Here's the link:  http://worldinstrides.blogspot.com/

If nothing else, pray for his safety.  I know his mother would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!