Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scrapbooking Layout: Let's Go Fly a Kite

I received these titles from the ebay store, P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking.  I'm now a Heartbeat Designer.  I love these titles.  They are original titles that I've never seen in the stores and great quality.  This layout is of my niece, Jori and her kite flying adventure at the beach.  You can see more titles here





I put the title "Let's Go Fly A Kite" on top of a border that I had already with kite paper.  The colors match Jori's outfit perfectly. 

This page was put together so fast.  All I did was cut down a pink piece of cardstock and then layered the photos and title on a white 12x12 sheet.  The "delight" stamp I've had forever.  It was part of a scrapbooking kit my sister Caroline bought for me about three years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!