Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wristlet (Is That What You Call It?)

I was messing around with some vellum flowers and glitter and one thing led to another and I came up with this little wristlet/bracelet.


I cut a 2" strip from a toilet paper roll and cut it in half.  Then I pulled some scrap paper to cover the top portion.  I used two strips of patterned paper for the top.  The top layer is from Pink Paisley.  After that, I attached a piece of ribbon to the back and then covered it over with the same blue scrap paper.  Then I just started adding flowers and then a glittered butterfly.  The green leafy thing was from a swap I had from last year.  In the middle of the vellum rolled flower is a silver bead.  It's simple, but very cute!

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing your projects. You are truly creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!