Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Nifty Fifties

Wow!  I am having a very productive weekend.  Yesterday, Carly and I finished the decorations for her friend's 50's themed birthday party. 

Here's a peek:
This sign will hang on the front door.




These are the table centerpieces.
This sign will be propped up on the food table.

McKenna will be serving hamburgers and later rootbeer floats.  I still need to frame two other signs that say "Hot Eats" and "Cool Drinks".  We also made small records for the 1x8 candy bag favors.  Carly will take photos at the party and I'll post those later.

All the cutouts were done with the Cricut and the Nifty Fifties cartridge.  It is so cute and I love that font! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Y'all can decorate and plan a party for me any day!! I think you could have a new career:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!