Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Mustache You a Question...

I thought I had one more day to enter this on the latest Let's Scrap layout sketch challenge, but I was too late.  I love these photos of Carly.  She's so adorable.  It's hard to tell, but she's wearing a mustache ring so that's where I got the theme of this page.  She told me this cute little pun so I had to include it..."I mustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later".





Let's see, the mustache stamp is from Stampin' Up!  All four types are on one stamp.  The rub on letters were given to me by a friend (Thanks Callie!) in her throw away pile.  The three border strips were from a border swap and the paper was a freebie from a class I took at the Scrapbook Expo two years ago.  I think from Boxer Products ???


3 comments:

  1. Cute layout and I love the rub on title and how it goes across the pages. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout & the saying! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is such a fun page!! Great pics of your DD and love the layout! The lettering is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!