Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scrappin' in Patterson Photo/Layout Swap







This is the two page layout I made for my friend Karen.  We did a photo/layout exchange with our Scrappin' in Patterson group.  We had a month to complete it and I just finished last night.  I basically grabbed every 4th of July "candy" and border swaps I had and included them somehow on this layout.  We had two sketches that we needed to follow or be inspired by.  I used the bottom sketch (see below).

I hope she likes it.  I think it turned out pretty fun!
The Rules!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts! The pages are so fun and I love how the elements work with each other so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!