Sunday, March 31, 2013

I Want Candy!

Finished one more swap.  This one was for masculine candy and I chose the color Orange.  I thought it would be a challenge not only because of the color but because it was masculine.  Feminine candy is so much easier to work on.

Here are some photos!

I was thinking of doing something with a tie or bow tie, but it just didn't go that way.  

I made extra tickets so I can use them for my decorated tickets swap.  I love that beer mug stamp and of course the mustache brads that I purchased from the Scrapbook Expo.  

I used an assortment of stamps, paper and punches from my stash.  I really  need to purchase more of the screw brads.  I used all the tiny ones and have only a few left of the medium size ones. 



7 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome!! You did such a great job with all the tags!! They look fabulous!! I hope you had a very happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so cool Dorlene! You did a wonderful job with them....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love beer embelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guy candy is wonderful! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project. I've never tried making my own embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!