Monday, December 9, 2013

Glitter Mountain

This has nothing to do with anything, but I was cleaning an area in the Command Center and started emptying the container that I use to store my glitter.  Ummm...if you ever hear me say, I need to buy some glitter, please slap me!

I love how my glitter collection is an assortment of vintage glitter (got that from my mom's friend) and new fine glitter as well as glitter made specifically for stamping.

One more view:

So pretty!  I realized as I snapped this photo that I also have some black and fuschia glitter but of course that's in another spot.

Right now I'm working on some 3D snowflakes and I promise I'll use lots of glitter!

Have a sparkly day!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Looks like a normal scrappers stash to me! I don't have a lot of glitter, but ribbon and stamps are another story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!