Monday, December 30, 2013

Never a Dull Holiday

Christmas and come and gone and now it's time to get organized in the Command Center.  Before I start chatting, I want everyone to know I GOT A CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS!  I'm so excited.  It can be both a point and shoot and I can take it off auto and manually change shutter speeds, lights, etc.  It's so awesome and so unexpected. 

I got an order for five journal books so I've been working on those since my friend would like to have them to start the new year.  

Here's a few photos of them:
I still need to put Journal, Thoughts, or something like that on the covers...
and finally...
I love the new paper pads that I'm using now.  They have the kraft covers so I don't need to cover them completely.  She wanted at least two for boys so I had to think outside the box for that.  I have others that she can choose from but wanted to make a few more so she had a good selection.

Happy Holidays from the Durham family:

I strongly believe, let me rephrase that, I know that all my children are good looking but rarely do I take a photo that all four look good.  This may be the first one in a long time that they all look good even Gracie!  I just love this photo!



1 comment:

  1. Your journals look terrific and what a beautiful family photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!