Saturday, August 23, 2014

You Are My Happy

I've been busy making lots of memories and hope to scrapbook the pictures soon.  This photo is the only one taken when Kenny, Carly and I went to the county fair.  We went to see Kool & The Gang and then walked around eating lots of goodies.

When you go to the fair, you always need to get a corn dog and something sweet fried.  This year, the only sweet thing I had was the swirl ice cream cone.

Here's the layout I made:

And a close up of the journal tag:

I used a sketch from Let's Scrap challenge site.  Click here to get to their site.

The patterned paper and cards are from the Everday Eclectic collection from Echo Park. 
"Happiness" stamp is from CTMH
Enamel dots are from my homemade dots.
Brick cardstock was from my stash.

When Carly goes shopping, I always jokingly say, buy me something.  Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't, but in this case, she came home with this scrapbook kit fro Echo Park.  The colors are bright and fun with a carnival theme so I thought the cards were perfect for this photo especially since you can see the Ferris Wheel in the background.  I stamped the sentiment on the card and added a punched heart.

It's a pretty simple layout, but I love it!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout!! I really love the brick paper!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo of you and your honey! I like the sentiment you used on this cute layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!