Sunday, September 21, 2014

M.I.A. But Now I'm Back

Hey there, we had a great time in Orlando, Florida two weeks ago.  It took me a good long week to recover and get back to my mojo.  I can't wait to scrap those photos...but in the meantime, I still have plenty of projects on my plate.

I will be participating in an All Handcrafter's Boutique on November 1st in Manteca.  This will be my second time with this boutique.  Carly and I did pretty well last year and we really, really liked what we saw.  It's nice to be a part of a boutique that actually focuses on handcrafted items instead of home based businesses.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just when I think of boutique, I think of items I cannot get somewhere else or order from a catalog.

I'm planning on making more pop up cards and some of those tea bag dispenser boxes.  I'll make one to see if I like it, but the photos sure do look cute.  I'll post soon.

In the meantime, this little cutie got filled with lots of Disney character signatures!



1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! I am sure you had an amazing time and took tons of photos! I know I didn't think I would ever finish our Disney album...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!