Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Little Kisses

These fun boxes were created by scoring every inch on a 6 3/4" x 5" piece of cardstock.  Score every inch on the 5" side and then one inch on each side of the 6 3/4 side.  Make the top scored area in a tab shape (cut triangles at the edges).  After cutting the tabs on the sides, fold at each score line and glue the tabs together to form the box.  The box fits 5 kisses across the bottom, but I added an additional 4 kisses to really fill them up.  I used washi tape to seal the tab to the box and then tied bakers twine around the box and to attach the scallopped circle tags.

Just another cute little stocking stuffer or little gift for your coworkers and friends.

The stamp set I used is from CTMH and I colored the images in with CTMH alcohol markers.  These would be super cute with a sturdy patterned paper.  The punches are from SU!, scallopped circle, 1 3/8" circle and 1 1/4" circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!