Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Snowflake Ornament...How Adorable Are You?

I've been pinning a lot on Pinterest looking for new ideas for the upcoming Christmas craft boutique. I saw these cute ornaments and decided to take their idea and make it my own.  First of all, they hand measured and cut their petals...I used my Cricut Art Philophy cartridge to cut the petals and then cut them in half.  The petals were cut at 3 1/4".


After cutting, stamping and inking all sides.  I then cut a snowflake for the middle.  The snowflakes were cut at 1 3/4". 


I tied a snippet of ribbon to the back of the button using the thinner ribbon to create more fullness.  Then put it all together...

I will add ribbon to the back for hanging but I basically made these to top some Nugget Boxes I'm making for the boutique.  I'll take photos of those later.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love the papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This would look good on a scrap book page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!