Thursday, March 3, 2016

Scrapbook Expo This Weekend!

Woo Hoo!  I'm so excited that Carly and I are going to the Scrapbook Expo this weekend.  This year C and I will be attending the crop as well.

The Expo is always a little overwhelming but hopefully with the crop, I won't be tempted to spend so much money.  LOL.  I do plan on attending a class or two.  I could kick myself because I should have pre-registered for a class for the savings and expo admission.  Oh well.

My sister is going out of town so Carly and I will spend the night at her home (20 minutes away from the expo) on Friday, attend the Expo/Crop all day until midnight and then spend the night again at her home.  I'm so glad I didn't get a hotel.  This saves over $100 bucks and a long drive home so late.

Thanks Caroline!!

I'll take a photo of my haul when we return!  I don't have anything I NEED to get.  Last year we concentrated on Disney and Harry Potter items for our trip.  This year...whatever catches my eye!

I tell myself every year to purchase something that is out of my norm, but I never do it...maybe this year I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!