Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Birthday Winner!

Well what do you know...?!  There was only one person to leave birthday wishes/comment so it was pretty easy to select a winner!  LOL

Lisa from A Mermaids Crafts is the winner!  Lisa, when you get a chance, send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send you the set of cards.  My email address is doorknocker3@yahoo.com.

Congratulations!!

Here are some photos of my family cheese-ing it up for my birthday:



I just love my family!  Those three handsome boys are mine and the cutie patootie to the right of me is my daughter.  The other two are future daughter-in-laws and granddaughter.

Check out Lisa's blog to see her amazing work!  Click HERE to get there.

Congratulations again Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!