Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy, Happy Birthday to Me!

Today's my birthday!  I am enjoying the many advantages of my 52 years.  Yup, that means I'm now getting hot flashes and night sweats, feeling the snap, crackle and pop of every injury I had as a youth.  Thankfully the gray hair fairy hasn't visited too much, but I'm sure he's coming soon.  LOL

My family will be taking me out to dinner tonight and then we'll come home for cake and ice cream.  I'm looking forward to that!

To celebrate my birthday, I'd love to get some birthday wishes through some comments.  Leave a comment and I'll pick a random person to win a set of handmade cards from the birthday girl.

If you want a particular set of cards (birthday, thank you, etc. ) or particular color scheme, leave that information in your comment.  I'll select a winner at the end of the day on Wednesday.

Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to you my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with much love and happiness!! We are almost birthday buddies...mine's in two days!! Enjoy your day of celebration!! Eat lots of cake and ice cream!! Big birthday hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!