Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WOYWW #395

The Wednesday after Christmas...I really should be pulling the Christmas cartons out and slowly refilling them with all the decorations, but I'm on vacation!

Last night I worked on some scrapbook layouts from September.  They were pretty quick since I used pocket pages.

Since it's Wednesday I am posting my desk as part of the WOYWW blog.  Check out Stamping Ground's site for more info.  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com




I come to realize that I work best in a messy area.  At least that's what I'm going to continue to tell myself.  LOL

These layouts are from our short visit to the George Lucas office in SF.  There isn't a formal tour or anything, but they have an incredible lobby with all sorts of Star Wars statues and memorabilia.  It's pretty cool!

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Dorlene. Thanks for visiting already. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dorlene, thanks for the visit and lovely comment. Always great to see how messy our desks can get when we are in the creative groove. Love the LO.
    sandra de @7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. Looks like a great time was had. I have to have a little space to work, makes me feel quite closed in otherwise.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think all us crafter's have messy desks that's just how we work best. Why put your decoration s away just yet wait at least until 12th night. Have a good week and happy new year. Ani xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dorlene, hope you had a lovely Christmas. Great layouts. Happy New Year, Hugs, Shaz #3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!