Saturday, April 1, 2017

Creative With Stamps First DT Post!

YAY!  I'm so excited to finally be able to contribute to the Creative With Stamps challenge site as a Design Team Member.  This month's challenge is Baby or 1st Anniversary. 



I gathered a bunch of baby blue scraps to create the background of this card.  I adhered the strips to a piece of cardstock before adhering to the card base.  The water colored image is popped off the card with foam tape.  I added the white dots on the water colored yellow with a white Wink of Stella glitter pen.  Isn't that kitty so cute?  I also added some lt. blue enamel dots from Queen & Co.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Sentiment by SU!; Baby Kitty gifted from Rubber Paws
Cardstock:  Scraps from my stash; card base is the thick white cardstock from SU!
Watercolor Paint:  CTMH (Close to My Heart)
Ink:  Archival Black from Ranger
Wink of Stella - White
Enamel Dots:  Queen & Co.


Be sure to play along with the monthly theme at Creative With Stamps Challenge blog.

6 comments:

  1. sweet baby card. So cute and welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Team dear Dorlene
    me and Lilian as co creator so happy to have you on our team
    and about your card soo cuuutee
    love all the DP in blue you have added
    and the kitty ooh soo cute and great coloring too
    I try my best at 1st every month to visiting all the DT member cards..
    hope you like to visiting us the old and new DT cards too
    thats why we are on A Team right :)
    great first post for CWS
    hugs
    Monika (co-creator)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and love the idea for the background!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling, Dorlene. Great mix of patterns for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the image! Great mix of papers + the dots on the yellow!
    Welcome to the CWS team!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!