Friday, September 8, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #8

Gosh I love short weeks! With Monday being a holiday, this week flew by. This week I am thankful for my granddaughter. Boy, that little girl keeps me young. She loves everything and anything crafty so she keeps us on our toes. We're always looking for fun & easy things that she can do.

This week, we played with re-inkers and shaving cream to create some beautiful backgrounds for cards. We also made dream catchers, planted some seeds and filled a planter with flowers.





You never know what you're missing until you have grandchildren. I hope to have many more soon but for now, one is enough!
Now it's your turn. Tell me what you're thankful for this week in the comments. I love this new series because it really makes me stop and realize that no matter what is going on - good or bad - I have so much to be thankful for. Counting my blessings one Friday at a time!

This is a scheduled post because hubby & I are joining my nephews to see Mary J. Blige in concert tonight. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!