Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WOYWW #436

Wait...What?!  It's already Wednesday?  Boy this week is flying by.  Happy WOYWW everyone.  Please click on over to Stamping Ground to read all about WOYWW and visit other desks from around the world.


My desk is busy! I have so many projects for the upcoming engagement party and I am in crafting heaven! I love the Parisian theme - we're going with Autumn in Paris - Fall in Love. I convinced the new DIL to incorporate an autumn theme with her Parisian theme. Of course more projects for me but hey, I'm loving it!
My Cricut's been chirping. We finished the invitations & mailed them. I have cut out Eiffel Towers, fleur designs and the word "Paris" that will eventually be part of the cupcake picks. This weekend I'm hoping to start on the larger Eiffel Towers for the centerpieces. I'm hoping to make them at least 15" in height. Keep checking...I'll be adding photos as the projects are being done.

5 comments:

  1. wow, that is going to be one fantastic engagement party! I hope we'll see pictures when it's all set up! have a creative (if busy!) week!! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene, lovely work going on, fun to be busy when it’s creative!
    Thanks so much for your great desky share.
    Happy Belated WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #35

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dorlene, desk looks like you're going to be busy. Look forward to more photos. Have a lovely belated woyww, Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorlene. Love the theme! Fall in love!!! You are certainly keeping busy with everything - what a wonderful treat for your new daughter in law to have all these beautiful handmade items.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dorlene - I love that play on words (Fall in Love). Keep showing us the projects as I love catching up and can't wait to see more of those Eiffel Tower centre pieces. Happy belated WOYWW Sarah #20

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!