Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style #89

I'm so glad I found this site because even though the canvas is small, sometimes it's hard to get creative with the small pockets for pocket scrapbooking (or Project Life).

Click HERE to get to the Sketches in Thyme Project Life site to find their latest sketches, inspiration and linkage.

Here's my journaling card for Sketch #89:

I am making these for my DD's trip to Disneyworld next month.  This will be her fourth trip there within three years!

Don't forget to click on over to Sketches in Thyme in order to participate in their challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How fun that she can go so often! I love what you have done with this sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme Project Life style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks s much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!