Friday, November 3, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #16

November! Can you believe it's already November?!? This has been a busy week. I had to get fitted for a new crown, Halloween, doctor appointments and lots of shopping. This week I am thankful that I am HAPPY.
I changed my insurance carrier so I met my doctor for the first time this week. We sat and talked and she asked me all kinds of questions on my health history. Then she asked if I was feeling depressed, down or threatened, etc. I shook my head and said "I am truly happy." And that is a great feeling!

Believe me, my life is far from perfect. I mourn my loved ones that are no longer here; my hubby gets on my nerves a lot sometimes; and I have my daily aches & pains; heck, there have even been plenty of times when I don't know if we're going to have food on the table, but I can still honestly say I am happy!
Now it's your turn, what are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments.

Here's a photo of some of my coworkers in our Halloween costume. We were the game, Word Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!