Monday, December 11, 2017

DS3 Wedding Album Flip Through

I am done with DS3's wedding album and I LOVE how it turned out! I had so much fun putting this together and used all kinds of flip flaps, pocket pages & standard 12x12 layouts. I entered some sketch challenges to get this album completed too. This album is so interactive and fun.

I was going to wait and give it to the newlyweds for Christmas but I was too excited and gave it to them this past weekend. It was awesome to watch them go through it.

Here's my flip through...enjoy!

Sorry for my horrible video skills. I don't do them often enough to justify a tripod, but I probably should look into one. smile

Flip Flaps: Close To My Heart (CTMH)
Cricut Cartridges Used: Indie Art, Storybook, Artbooking, Groovy Times, Tie the Knot and I also took advantage of some free cuts on Design Space

Challenges Entered throughout:
Sketch in Thyme Project Life (won)
Stick It Down (won)
Stuck Sketches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!