Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Treats for Christmas

I made these super cute tootsie pop holders to give the kiddos in my family this Christmas. These pop covers are so easy to make. Click here to see my earlier post with measurements on these.

Bitten By The Bug II (BBTB2) site is hosting a gift boxes, treat bags and gift embellishment challenge this week so I thought it was a good time to make these.

The images are all from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge. Still one of my favorites!

I used patterned paper for Santa and the snowman but added a piece of patterned paper on the reindeer pops. 

You don't have to, but I placed mine in cellophane bags before tying the bows to the sticks. They seem more "gift ready" when done that way.

Even though I know the kids will just rip out the tootsie pops, I still think they are worth doing.

Don't forget to join the challenge at BBTB2 this week.


6 comments:

  1. The tootsie treats look like such fun and are so festive. I forget to use this older cartridge but you sure showcased these images so perfectly, from this cartridge. Great job. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little tootsie pop treats are darling! I should have done something like that for my daughter's second graders! Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2 this week!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I'm sure the kiddos will appreciate the work you went to before just ripping them open! And even more special wrapped in cellophane. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun creation - Love them. Bet you had fun making them and imagining the kids reactions, and then seeing them in person. What a great idea. Thanks for entering them in the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! How did you make your boxes? Thank you for participating in the Gift boxes, Treat Bags, or Gift Embellishments challenge at Bitten by the Bug2!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!