Thursday, January 11, 2018

Junk Journal Post #2

OH MY! I am so very happy that I made these junk journals (see post HERE)! I am having so much fun adding this and that and everything in between to these journals. It's never ending!

Here's the next completed page I finished.  To see my first completed journal page, click here CONTENT.

I started the blank sheet by adding my own stickers (I'll need to do a post on this, but basically I made copies of some gelli prints onto 2" circle labels).

Then I added some red watercolor paint around the circle stickers. I used a lot of water to delude the color so it's more of a pink.


Once dried, I added black Stabilo pencil marks around the stickers & used a wet brush to smear.

I added additional marks using my Bloom Art Stamps Elements stamps and an Ilustrated Faith stamp set using white acrylic paint, black & gold inks. I also used a regular pencil to add lines here and there.

Stamped a quote from Anne Frank (Unity Stamps) and completed the piece by splattering some homemade yellow paint spray.

Another view of the page & my desk.  See the cool piece I'm working on to the right of this page? I can't wait to finish it!

There is plenty of room on the top of this page if I do decide to add a photo.

Fun, right!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!