Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Yellow Submarine & The Gelli Plate

"We all live in a yellow submarine"...isn't this what you hear when you see this stamp?  LOL

I bought this stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey as part of my new coach package. I love it! I had fun making these cards over the weekend.


All products are Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) except the added embellishments & sentiment stamps. Both backgrounds are gelli prints that I made using the gelli plate & Blue Lagoon, Cool Pool and Pineapple Smoothie acrylic paints. The first pull was the card on the left and then I added some pineapple smoothie over the top and it turned the paint greenish...obviously.

Oh, before I forget, I cut the white cardstock into 4x5.25 sheets and only pulled a small print each time.

Once those dried, I added the embellishments and submarines to finish the cards. The submarines were stamped on white cardstock, colored with Summer Days ink and then fussy cut.

Close Ups:


I'm going to focus a lot of FSJ products & gelli prints. I love using them as a starting point for cards. To purchase FSJ products, please enter my name, Dorlene Durham as your coach and shop at the Fun Stampers Journey website. I appreciate it!  http://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/fsj/tabs/home.aspx

Embellishments:
Washi Tapes
Nuvo Drops
Black Thread
Twine (by FSJ)
Silver & Sparkle Color Silks (by FSJ)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!