Thursday, February 15, 2018

Mid Month Inspiration; Creative With Stamps #23

Hi there! Can you believe that February is already half way over?! 2018 is starting off with a bang for me, but most of that "bang" includes being creative so it's all good!

It's not too late to join the monthly challenge at the Creative With Stamps card challenge site. This month's challenge theme is HEART.

Here's my mid-month inspiration:


The heart is an old Stampin' Up stamp that I embossed with gold embossing powder. I added some watercolor paint to the background and also splattered some of the same paint & gold Color Silk from FSJ.

To the corner, I layered a scrap piece of doily, four washi tapes and some gold thread.

This was a pretty simple card but I love how it looks on that black card base. I also added a white panel in the inside for the sentiment/note.

Remember, there's still time to link your card on the CWS challenge site.





2 comments:

  1. the embossing in gold made your card elegant Dorlene
    love it and great watercolor background in pink too
    look so artistic my friend
    see you around teammate
    hugs
    Monika (CwS teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely, Dorlene! The lacy gold embossed heart on water-colored background and those "scraps" in the corner all come together perfectly on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!